Stride provides world-class lottery management services and technology to charities and non profits across Canada.
Stride Management is part of the Jumbo Interactive Group: A $1billion market-cap Australian PLC, with a 300+ strong multi-disciplinary team, working with leading non-profit and government lottery organisations across Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America.
What will you be doing?
The VP Commercial role is accountable for leadership of commercial (B2B) activities within the North American region, including leading Business Development, Corporate Development and Marketing (B2B).
The role will:
- Lead the execution of Business Development activities for Stride’s existing solution suite; including coaching and mentoring BDM team; attainment of new partnerships
- develop a marketing strategy to support the attainment of Commercial objectives within the region, in collaboration with Stride Leadership and Jumbo Group Marketing
- Identify and lead commercial development initiatives that enable the company to commercialise new products and services; and enter new territories within the North American region
- Lead the State & Provincial government lottery GTM activities within the region: including representing Jumbo at relevant industry events, responding to RFPs and meeting with key industry stakeholders
- Curate culture within the commercial team aligned with Company Values; including coaching and mentoring of the team; Ensure that the business unit has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities.
- Support the implementation Group processes and best-practices within the region: including but not limited to CRM, Business Development Planning / Pipeline development
The role will report directly to the President (Stride Management); and will work closely with the Stride Leadership team and Jumbo Group Head of Commercial.
Salary - $130,000 CAD p/a +25%commission
What Would We Like You To Have:
- 7+ years working in a commercial or sales and marketing leadership role; with demonstrated success across multiple industries,
- A Strategic approach to identifying, pitching and winning new business; coupled with an ability to lead business development teams and work effectively cross functionally
- A calm, pragmatic and approachable leader; a team player and leader capable of curating positive team culture
- Experience in a regulated sector advantageous
- Ability to travel as required (Covered by company)
Why join the team:
We pride ourselves on offering a wide variety of benefits to our staff. In joining our team, you can expect:
- Hybrid working model (2-3 days in office) with flexible work hours,
- A comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental and insurance coverage.
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion across the employee career journey,
- An Employee Assistance Program where you can access counselling and coaching sessions,
- Focus on talent management, including career and skills development,
- Health & Wellbeing activities,
- Three weeks’ vacation from the minute you start. There’s no need to wait an entire year to take a break
- Have every 2nd friday afternoon off on us!
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Meet the Corporate Services team
Our diverse skillsets span People and Culture, IT, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Risk, and Investor Relations. We love working in an environment that celebrates intelligent, hard-working people and produces cutting-edge tech. We each play a role in the success of the Jumbo Interactive Group.
Calgary - Canada
Your Jumbo journey starts here…