Graduate iOS Developer
We’re an innovative and dynamic technology company that has achieved remarkable growth over the past 25 years, starting from humble beginnings with a single computer to becoming a thriving $1 billion ASX-300 listed business.
What sets us apart is our unwavering focus on creating possibilities. We develop cutting-edge solutions that empower our lottery and not-for-profit partners to raise more funds for their vital causes. We believe in fostering an environment where our talented individuals can innovate, grow, and have fun. Collaboration and support are at the heart of our work environment, ensuring that our team members thrive and enjoy their journey with us.
While our roots are in Brisbane, Australia, our reach extends far beyond. We have built a strong, diverse community of over 300+ professionals with a wide range of expertise across Australia, the United Kingdom, and North America.
Your Career at Jumbo
Our 12-month program will see you placed within our mobile team where you will quickly gain on-the-job experience and training as well as be making meaningful contributions to your team. Graduates who successfully complete Jumbo’s 12-month Graduate Program will be considered for an ongoing position, based on performance, skills, and career goals.
What We Offer
A dynamic and exciting work environment with exposure to all departments within Jumbo. You'll work with talented people who are genuinely passionate about helping others realise their potential.
We will provide you with access to the latest technologies to support you in producing quality solutions that will make a real difference to the business. By engaging with a range of stakeholders, you will get to:
- Develop your communication and time management skills,
- Gain a broad operational overview of Jumbo,
- Build on the job skills
Professional Development Opportunities
Jumbo is committed to investing in your career. As part of the program, graduates will receive hands-on training and support from a dedicated mentor from day one.
You will participate in internal learning and development sessions, external forums, and job focused training. Our program will equip you with relevant experience and skills to forge a successful and meaningful career.
Jumbo’s Graduate Program:
To be eligible for our Graduate Program, you will:
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident with full working rights
- Have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 12 months or will graduate within the next 6 months
- Ideally have completed studies within one of the below fields:
- Technology / Science / Maths
Why join the Jumbo team?
Find Your Freedom At Jumbo Video - https://bit.ly/3mNpy7C
We pride ourselves on offering a wide variety of benefits to our Jumbonians. In joining our team, you can expect:
- A short-term incentive program that rewards your contributions with an annual incentive payment, dependent on company performance,
- Brisbane based hybrid working model (3 days in the Brisbane H/O, 2 days WFH),
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion across the employee career journey,
- An Employee Assistance Program where you can access counselling and coaching sessions to improve your wellbeing,
- Flexible working hours for great work life balance, (core hours are 10am-2pm with flexibility on how you make up the rest each day),
- Focus on talent management, including career and skills development with individual budgets for learning,
- An onsite chef (Brisbane) who makes a fresh, gourmet lunch every day, straight from our commercial kitchen!,
- Social activities - Lunchtime chess, corporate games, soccer, Friday get-togethers, The Joe Awards, quarterly team days, lunch provided daily, loads of events to celebrate DEI,
- 14 weeks of paid parental leave, 4 weeks of paid partner leave,
- Strong focus on internal promotion, lateral transfers, and secondments, both locally and internationally. (Temporarily or permanently relocate to any office)
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Meet the Engineering team
We put our heart and soul into Jumbo’s platforms and technology. We create robust, scalable and innovative solutions that drive the business forward. Our focus is on constant, incremental change and continuously improving on our (already incredible) people and technology!
Your Jumbo journey starts here…