StarVale provides lottery management, fundraising and payment processing services and technology to charities and non profits across the United Kingdom.
StarVale is part of the Jumbo Interactive Group: A ~ £500 million market-cap Australian PLC, with a 300+ strong multi-disciplinary team, working with leading non-profit and government lottery organisations across Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America.
What will you be doing?
The Commercial Manager role is accountable for leading Business Development and Marketing (B2B) activities, focused on the creation of new partnerships.
The role will lead the execution of Business Development activities for StarVale’s, including -
- Proactive engagement with prospective partner organisations;
- Responding to RFPs;
- Meeting with key industry stakeholders and representing the business at industry and trade events;
- Securing new partnerships for the business
- Identify and lead commercial development initiatives that enable the company to commercialise new products and services; and enter new territories within the region
- Develop a marketing strategy to support the attainment of Commercial objectives, in collaboration with StarVale Leadership and Jumbo Group Marketing
- Curate culture within the commercial function aligned with Company Values; including coaching and mentoring of the team; Ensure that the business unit has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities.
- Support the implementation Group processes and best-practices within the region: including but not limited to CRM, Business Development Planning / Pipeline development
Salary -$75,000 GBP p/a +25% commission
What Would We Like You To Have:
- At least 7-years experience with demonstrated success business development, corporate development or sales & marketing leadership roles
- Proven ability to work both strategically and autonomously; sound commercial, regulatory and financial capability / acumen
- Personal ethos aligned with company values; strategic and creative (out of the box) thinker; continuous learner; growth mindset / orientation
- Exposure to Non-profit fundraising advantageous
- Strategic approach to identifying, pitching and winning new business,
- Evidence of developing and growing partnerships,
- A natural relationship builder and team player,
- A calm, pragmatic and approachable leader,
- Experience in a regulated sector
Why join the StarVale team?
We pride ourselves on offering a wide variety of benefits to our employees. In joining our team, you can expect:
- Free onsite parking,
- This position is a hybrid role 3 days a week WFH and two days onsite, once induction/training had been completed,
- Company pension scheme,
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion across the employee career journey,
- Focus on talent management, including career and skills development
At The Jumbo Group, we:
- Take ownership
- Are open and respectful
- Create possibilities
- Exist for our customers
- Are adaptable
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Meet the Corporate Services team
Our diverse skillsets span People and Culture, IT, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Risk, and Investor Relations. We love working in an environment that celebrates intelligent, hard-working people and produces cutting-edge tech. We each play a role in the success of the Jumbo Interactive Group.
Lancaster - UK
Sales & Marketing
Your Jumbo journey starts here…